Among the Fastest, Most Reliable Networks In NYC
Built on industry-leading Cisco switches and routers, ColocationGuard’s network boasts 9Gbps (9000Mbps) of bandwidth connectivity. Your IP transit networks will always host at lightning-fast speeds, because we hand-picked premium network providers and peering arrangements to make sure of it. Multiple redundant routes ensure the fastest connection to any global destination.
Clients who choose ColocationGuard enjoy the following:
- A Gigabit technology-based network which runs at a speed of 9000Mbps. Most web hosting networks are limited to 100Mbps.
- All copper connections run through 100% CAT6 network cable, which utilizes four pairs of copper wire and runs at twice the speed of Cat5e.
- An efficient combination of copper and fiber optic network cabling.
- Spare parts, including chassis, blades, power supply units, and supervisor modules for all Cisco gear.
- A network built on the latest industry-leading Cisco switches. Our BGP+ network runs on the 6500 series with 720 3BXL supervisors, while our core network is based on the 3500 series catalyst switches.
- Units equipped with short haul fiber interfaces and full redundancy, run on a combination of 10/100 and 10/100/1000.
Meet-Me Room – Network Redundancy and Dark Fiber Providers
Network Redundancy and Dark Fiber Providers
|Additional network POPs maintained in 3 other Manhattan data center facilities.|
|Dual network cable drops to all racks ensuring no single point of failure.|
|Duplicate core and edge equipment ensures no downtime in event of hardware failure.|
Connectivity and Bandwidth Providers
Connect directly to the internet backbone via Tier-1 providers, bypassing slower ISPs, and shortening the path between your servers and your users. Reduce latency with unmatched speeds and reliability you can’t beat anywhere else. This is the network your mission critical applications require. Premium bandwidth providers include: