ColoGuard Data Center
ColoGuard’s state of the art Data Center features 15,000 sq. ft. of customized space including racks, locked cabinets, and pre-built or customized locked cages. The facility maintains a highly secure, enterprise class, fault tolerant datacenter to provide our clientele with 99.9% uptime for their mission critical environment.
Additionally, clients reduce their traffic back-haul costs and free up their internal networks for other uses. By outsourcing network traffic to ColoGuard with greater bandwidth capacity and redundant network structure, access speeds improve considerably and the risk of your environment going down with a single connection from your ISP becomes a thing of the past.
Major Types of Colocation Customers are
- Fortune 500, Web Commerce, Online Media and Telecom companies use our secure facilities for a safe and cost effective environment to run all their business needs.
- Major enterprise corporations use our facilities for disaster avoidance, redundant network and power feeds, business continuity, and offsite data backup needs.
- Telecommunication companies; (VOIP), use our facilities to interexchange traffic with other telecommunication companies and utilize our peering with Tier-1 providers so there customers can reach their destination in record breaking speed.
ColoGuard Facility Features
- SOC 2 Compliant
- HIPPA Certified
- 15,000 SQ. FT. colocation space including locked cages, open racks, and/or a custom configuration
- Carrier Neutral
- N+2 Redundancy
- 10.15 MVA
- Multi Gigabit Networks
- Biometric/CCTV Security
- Managed Services
- Fully redundant network, Power, and Intelligent UPS systems
- Multiple Tier-1 providers with peering around the globe
- Quad redundant cooling units with down flow air
- 24/7/365 In-House Network Operations Center and Customer Care center
- Infrastructure planning
- Onsite/Offsite Storage, mirroring and backup
- Disaster recovery services
- Business continuity services
- Private work room areas
- Network design and operational support
- Migration planning assistance
- On-Demand maintenance and administration of servers, network, or storage devices
- In House Network Operations Center and Customer Care center
- Multiple CCTV Color archived camera system
- Non-Damaging Gaseous fire suppression system
- Extensive customer amenities